Entrepreneurship is becoming a greater focus for the Zarb School of Business. Are YOU interested in becoming an entrepreneur? The potential may be great; but the risks may be high too. Below, you will find an entrepreneur’s quiz.
We have posted several times on entrepreneurship, such as:
- Updated! Hofstra Lion’s Den for Student Entrepreneurs
- Center for Entrepreneurship Launches 2016 Venture Challenge
- Hofstra’s Center for Entrepreneurship Launched
- Entrepreneurial Assistance Program (EAP)
- A Zarb Speaker Series for Entrepreneurs in Partnership with LaunchPad LI
- Fall 2015’s National InnovateHER Competition
Now, here is a quiz for YOU to take. Do YOU have the right stuff to be an entrepreneur? The quiz is by Steve Strauss, writing for TheSelfEmployed.Com:
“Ask yourself: Does the idea of leaving your job and paycheck and benefits frighten you more or excite you more? Excitement and fear are my beginning criteria because starting a business is not for everyone and you better be darned sure that you will like it before risking a lot of time, money and your reputation on a new idea. But let’s drill down a little deeper. To help, I have created a short quiz. It will help you evaluate your qualifications. (But please, as you answer, be honest with yourself. It doesn’t help you at all to get an answer ‘right’ if it really is not true for you.)”
Click the image to access the quiz!