The Zarb School regularly features prominent executive speakers. Take a look at the photo slideshows for our 2013-2015 Undergraduate Executive Speaker Series (in alphabetical order).
Click the speaker’s name to see the slideshow.
- Ambassador Ido Aharoni, Consul General of Israel in New York
- Sofia Blair, Partner, BDO USA, LLP
- Howard Kravitz, Managing Director, Marketing and Sales Development, PwC
- Richard Lewis, author of Why Hire Jennifer? and former managing director at TBWA/Chiat/Day
- Douglas Maine, a Hofstra alumnus and Senior Advisor at Brown Brothers Harriman (former Chief Financial Officer at IBM)
- Steven Meier, EVP and CIO, global fixed income, currency and cash, State Street Global Advisors and Zarb alumnus (BBA, ’84)
- Alan Murray, Senior Vice President, Financial Institutions Group, Moody’s Investors Service
- Julio Portalatin, President and CEO, Mercer
- Paula H. Rolleston, a 35-year veteran of the publishing industry; Humphry Rolleston, Senior External Relations Manager, McKinsey & Company; Francine Gingras, an accomplished public affairs executive with 30 years of key leadership experience at Fortune 50 companies; and Bret Sanford Chung, Chief Operating Officer, Siena Wealth Advisory Group
- David A. Ross, Global Head of Marketing, Viteos Capital Market Services
- Jill Schlesinger, Editor- at Large CBSMoneywatch.com
- Frank G. Zarb (BBA ’57; MBA ’62) (center) and Dean Patrick Socci with Dean’s Business Scholars. Mr. Zarb served in multiple cabinet positions for two presidents (Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford), and ran the National Association of Securities Dealers and the NASDAQ Stock Market.