Throughout all Zarb School of Business graduate programs, the importance of lifelong education, ethics in business, an awareness of global issues, and concern for the environment are emphasized. Students will find that each program is designed to prepare individuals to meet their responsibilities as business leaders.
Did you know…?
- All Zarb School of Business graduate programs are accredited by AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Hofstra’s Frank G. Zarb School of Business boasts “Best Business School” rankings from U.S. News & World Report, Forbes magazine, The Princeton Review, and more.
- The Zarb School is home to two prestigious research centers: the Center for International Financial Services and Markets and the Wilbur F. Breslin Center for Real Estate Studies.
- The Martin B. Greenberg Trading Room is equipped with the latest in Bloomberg terminal technology.
- Hofstra’s Online M.B.A. was the first of its kind on Long Island.
- The Zarb E.M.B.A. program’s small cohorts of business managers and professionals allow for frequent networking opportunities with fellow E.M.B.A. students, faculty, and alumni.
- M.B.A. students have the option to study part-time or full-time.
Click the image to see the large number of graduate programs offered at Zarb.