Welcome to Spring 2015: A Message from Dean Socci
As we start the new semester, the Zarb School of Business takes a tip from the Ferrari racing team. We have removed the rear view mirrors and are keeping our pedal to the metal (by constantly looking forward and acting accordingly). Why? Because the business world is constantly changing, history does not give us as much in the way of effective guidance as it once did.
By doing this, over the past five years, we have accomplished a lot. The external media have responded in the following ways:
- Bloomberg Businessweek has ranked our full-time MBA Program #79 in the nation.
- Bloomberg Businessweek has ranked our part-time MBA Program #60 in the nation.
- Bloomberg Businessweek has ranked our online MBA Program #41 in the nation.
- The Financial Engineer has ranked our M.S. in Finance #43 in the nation.
- Payscale.com has ranked our school #10 in the nation based on alumni mid-career salaries.
All of these accolades are a result of a team effort among faculty, staff, administration, students, and alumni who are all committed to pursuing excellence. Our programs, our curricula, our research, and our student professional preparation are outstanding; and as we look to the future, we will continue to improve on each of them.
To the new students who have joined us this Spring, – W E L C O M E ! ! ! To our returning students, I wish you continued success in your studies and professional development. Get involved in clubs and other professional activities, work closely with your professors, and set objectives for yourself that will stretch your abilities.
To our alumni and those that employ our alumni, thank you!!
All the best,
Dean Patrick J.Socci, Ph.D.