Recently, the Department of Marketing & International Business formed a 21-person Advisory Board. The Board is comprised exclusively of prominent Hofstra alumni, most from the Zarb School.
The first meeting of the Advisory was held as a dinner event. It was attended by Dean Socci, Vice Dean Papaioannou, and a large number of full-time and part-time Marketing & International Business faculty.
The meeting was very productive and included remarks from Dean Socci, Department Chair Mathur, and Professor Evans; introductions of everyone in attendance, a Q&A, and a survey completed by Board members.
These 15 Board members were able to attend:
- Lori Ames, Founder of ThePRFreelancer, Inc.
- Yxa Bazan, Executive Director at JPMorgan Chase
- Jannelle Brown, Senior Brand Manager
- Bill Crandall, Partner & CMO of Steadman Crandall Business Development LLC
- Frank D’Agostino, VP Brand Partnerships: FYI at A&E Networks
- Ellen Deutsch, SVP, Global Technical Services & Chief Sustainability Officer, Hain Celestial
- Merrill Dubrow, President & CEO at M/A/R/C Research
- Patricia Gabberty, SVP/Head of Regional Marketing, North America at HSBC Commercial Banking
- Robert Horvath, CEO at RAPP
- Howard Kahn, Founder and Managing Member of Innovative Transaction Origination, LLC
- Chris Kutner, General Partner, Health Services Group, Rivkin Radler
- Armando Polanco, Director, Content Distribution at Madison Square Garden
- Nancy Stahl, VP at Lieberman Research Group
- Lawrence Wurzel, Co-owner and VP at Calico Cottage
- Gina Zamarelli, President of RMG Associates
Take a look at a slideshow of the event.