For about a dozen years, the Zarb School has offered an Executive MBA (EMBA) program. Among the more than 125 graduates of the program are many business and community leaders. Is this program right for YOU? If yes, contact program director Dr. Barry Berman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516-463-5711.
The EMBA program is designed for managers and professionals with at least seven years of managerial experience who want to accelerate their careers while continuing to work full time. The EMBA program integrates academic research, strategic analysis. and the latest management principles into a global perspective.
The 20-month EMBA schedule comprises seven consecutive semesters. The first 12 months of the programs (four semesters) combine an overview of the various business functions in the context of decision making and management. The final eight months of the program (three semesters) adopt a more interdisciplinary perspective and intense international business study. The International Management Practicum is conducted at the beginning of this eight month time frame.
- Class Size – Our class size averages 15 or fewer students. This ensures that students receive individual attention, know their classmates better, and get specific questions answered by faculty.
- Lock Step Scheduling – All students take the same class sequence which includes important skill courses like statistics, accounting and information technology. These skill courses are taught early in the program and incorporated into subsequent classes later in the program.
- An All-Inclusive Tuition – Tuition cost includes texts, cases, software, all student fees, and all foreign trip expenses (based on double occupancy).
- A Convenient Class Schedule – The vast majority of classes are held on Saturdays. This enables executives to pursue a degree while working full-time.
- A Motivated EMBA Cohort – Most students have seven plus years of experience. Historically, over 90% of students are eligible for membership in Beta Gamma Sigma, the business school honor society. The program has a very low attrition rate – over 90% of entering students complete the degree in a 20-month period.
- A Student-Oriented Faculty – Our distinguished and award-winning faculty members are experienced in teaching business executives. They are knowledgeable in the skills business executives require to advance their careers.
- The GMAT Exam Is Generally Waived – The exam is generally waived for applicants with a significant amount of business/professional experience.
Here is a slideshow highlighting the program.