There is still a limited time to enroll in summer 2014 classes with our TAPSA partner school in Bremen, Germany
Students have until May 15th to sign up for summer classes at the Hochschule Bremen University of Applied Science in July. Bremen is a small, historic city in Northern Germany, near Hamburg. The program includes not just regular classes, but two days of intercultural activities and a tour of a Volkswagen plant.
All classes are taught in English. Classes offered that Zarb students can take for credit, and the equivalent Zarb course listings, include:
- Managerial Accounting (ACCT 102 — can be taken by students who have not yet taken ACCT 101)
- Operations Management (MGT 110)
- Principles of Financial Management (FIN 110)
- International Business (IB 150)
- International Project Management (qualifies as a MGT elective)
- Entrepreneurship and Business Planning (ENTR 115)
The tuition is very reasonable – generally 850 euros PER COURSE (less than $1,300 US).
Dr. Daniel Tinkelman of Hofstra will teach the accounting course. Other courses are taught by professors from other universities. Students come from various schools around the world.
Note that students can NOT sign up for these courses through Hofstra’s on-line system. Interested students must contact Dean Bales for the application procedure and applicable fees.